xMatters – Dynatrace Integration
Connect your ITSM, Monitoring, Cloud, DevOps, and CRM tools with our no-code integrations that are easy to set up and customize. Modify and scale on the go as your business needs change.
Data Types: Problems / Events / Updates (status and comments)
Dynatrace (Problems) →xMatters (Events)
Dynatrace - xMatters Integration Use Case
With ZigiOps, you can easily sync your monitoring, ITSM and SRE teams by syncing xMatters and Dynatrace.
ZigiOps collects Dynatrace Problems and logs them in xMatters as Events with all related information.
The platform also supports back-sync between xMatters and Dynatrace and returns all relevant information from the xMatters Events to the Dynatrace Problems as comments.
Challenges for xMatters and Dynatrace users
xMatters helps your teams guarantee uninterrupted uptime and availability. Dynatrace gives you a birds eye overview of the dependencies of your entire environment.
Big companies sometimes need to use the two tools for different aspects of the management of their IT infrastructure. If you’re not synchronizing the information from xMatters and Dynatrace, you risk creating silos or duplicated records, which can slow down incidents resolution.
Seamless end-to-end data flow is a must for companies that have a complex software ecosystem.
How do we solve them?
With ZigiOps, you get fully customizable templates, allowing you to integrate xMatters and Dynatrace in minutes.
You don’t need any API or coding skills. With the wide set of actions, conditions, and transformations that that ZigiOps provides you have full control of the data you wish to transfer between both apps.
This integration between xMatters and Dynatrace simplifies your workflows and processes and improves cross-team collaboration.
• Transform Azure tasks to Jira tasks based on the mapping
• Create new Jira task in ZigiOps
• Transform Jira task updates to the Azure task based on the mapping
• Update the corresponding Azure task based on the mapping
• Add comment to the Azure task for the new comment of the Jira task if any
• Transform Azure task updates to the Jira task based on the mapping
• Update the corresponding Jira task based on the mapping
• Add Comment to the Jira task for the new comment of the Azure task if any
Share this with the world
Didn’t find the integration you were looking for? Fill in the form below to request an integration: