Jira – Dynatrace Integration
Connect your ITSM, Monitoring, Cloud, DevOps, and CRM tools with our no-code integrations that are easy to set up and customize. Modify and scale on the go as your business needs change.
Data Types: Problems / Issues / Stories / Custom records
Jira – Dynatrace Integration Overview
Atlassian’s Jira is one of the most popular DevOps tools. Dynatrace on the other hand is a leader in the application performance monitoring domain. IT Operations and DevOps teams often use Jira and Dynatrace simultaneously. You need to keep your teams in sync at all times and that’s why our tool enables you to create a no-code integration between Dynatrace and Jira. ZigiOps automatically detects problems from Dynatrace and opens tickets in Jira. Connecting Jira and Dynatrace will automate the entire monitoring-devops flow and help teams resolve issues faster. Set up and launch your integration in a few clicks with our fully customizable templates.
• Transform Azure tasks to Jira tasks based on the mapping
• Create new Jira task in ZigiOps
• Transform Jira task updates to the Azure task based on the mapping
• Update the corresponding Azure task based on the mapping
• Add comment to the Azure task for the new comment of the Jira task if any
• Transform Azure task updates to the Jira task based on the mapping
• Update the corresponding Jira task based on the mapping
• Add Comment to the Jira task for the new comment of the Azure task if any
Share this with the world
Didn’t find the integration you were looking for? Fill in the form below to request an integration: